Sunday, May 07, 2006

165. A few thoughts

.
There are a bunch of contests in the media where they promise to visit the winners in person. Some internet radio station draws names at random and whoever they pick gets a pizza lunch for 6 delivered to their office. I entered, but did not win. I wanted to see them bring the lunch to Deering. Some cable station is having a contest where the winner gets their TV room redone including new window treatments, furniture, and a large TV. I entered that too because I wanted to see if they would bring everyting out on one of the little airplanes. I didn't win that either.
.
Two sayings/phrases that don't work here: "Don't spend it all in one place." (There is pretty much only one place to spend) "The crack of dawn" (Sometimes dawn is at noon, sometimes at four a.m., sometimes there is no dawn.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?