Monday, April 10, 2006

150. My Letter to the Editor VII

When the powers-that-were instituted daylight-saving time, I doubt they pictured everyone rummaging through drawers to find the directions to reset their wall clocks, clock radios, watches, VCRs, cell phones, fax machines, computers, dashboards, answering machines, palm pilots, television sets, cameras, BlackBerrys, microwaves, etc.

printed in today's Anchorage Daily News

(I ended it with "..." which they changed to "etc." I like it better my way)

Comments:
Perhaps not, but they also couldn't have known that some devices would spookily be able to update themselves.

If I may add another seasonal note,
The Peysekh Survival Guide

For this year is now up.

Hope it helps you adjust to peysekh time!
a delicious yontif to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?