Sunday, March 05, 2006

138. Not sure what to do

The school changed my heater for one that works. The problem is, this heater gives off a high pitched squeal a lot of the time. It also smells like stove oil is seeping into my house which might mean that carbon monoxide is backing up and poisoning me. The squeal is stopping me from sleeping and as a result I have had a bad migraine for several days. There is no where to get a carbon monoxide detector in Deering. (I also don't have a smoke detector. Is it legal to rent a house with no smoke detector?) I can't continue like this, but I don't know what to do about it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?