Sunday, October 30, 2005

51. Something is going on at the airport

It is about 2:30 in the morning. The runway lights are lit at the airport - I can see them from my window. There is also some stronger light blinking higher up, which looks like it is from an airplane on the ground. I wonder what is going on. If I had an ATV I would probably go out to the airport now and see. I'm curious. (Actually, I could probably go outside and find someone's ATV and take that, ride it out to the airport, and then bring it back and leave it where I found it. Everyone leaves the keys in them. No, I am not going to. I wouldn't do it even if it was warmer than about 12 degrees F / -11 C outside with a windchill of 2 F.) I tried looking online for the phone number of the airport but I couldn't find it. I think I'll go back to sleep. Layla tov.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?