Thursday, September 22, 2005

13. Grrr again

At the moment, I am not sure what will happen. The principal and I got annoyed at each other on the phone. I sent an apologetic e-mail (to which he never responded), but as I think about it again, I am pissed again.

He feels that it is MY fault that I did not receive the e-mail confirmation from the airline. When I called Alaska Airlines, they said they had never received my e-mail address. The principal said that it was my responsibility to make sure that the administrator who took care of the ticket had my e-mail address. Well, he did have my e-mail address since I e-mailed him the itinerary I found before he arranged for the ticket!!!!! If he could not find it, and he had to give an e-mail address to the airline, wouldn’t you think he would realize he didn’t have it and call me? He also had my telephone number.. The airlines e-mailed the confirmation to someone in his district.

I don’t know who screwed up so that the ticket only goes through Anchorage. I am not sure if it was someone with the school district or someone with the airline, but I had nothing to do with the ordering, so I know IT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!!

If I end up having to pay more because they have to get me a last minute ticket, I am not sure what I will do.

Sorry for all this whining. I’ll try to stay away from it for a while.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?